There is no time restriction for production of works and all works submitted by the end of determined deadline will be accepted in competitions.
Submission of audio and visual productions should be as follows:
- Short documentaries should be produced with 4mp format and maximum volume 220 MB.
- Video- clips should be produced in “4mp” format and 220 MB volume maximum;
- Audio podcasts must be produced in “4mp” format and 220 MB volume maximum;
- Clips must be produced in “4mp” format and 220 MB volume maximum.
- The drawings and graphic (infographic works, posters, illustrations, comic- strips and caricatures) must be produced in”jpg” format and 10 MB volume maximum.
- Mobile phone software productions must be in “apk” format with 150 MB volume maximum.
- Mobile phone and flash memory games must be produced in “apk” format and with MB volume maximum.
- For submission of internet media productions (internet websites, Telegram channels, Instagram pages and Facebook) the participant should take a screenshot of those pages based on jpg format with 10 MB volume maximum.
Concerning Telegram channels, it must be noted that the screenshot must be taken from the description page where the name of channel in Persian, Latin and its manager user’s is observable.
- Animation productions must be in “4mp” format with 220 MB volume maximum;
- Motion graphic productions must be in “4mp” format with 220 MB volume maximum.
The deadline for submission of productions will be till 2018/04/09 and the winners will be introduced after their productions are reviewed by the judges in the closing ceremony of festival on International Quds Day.
It must be noted that in the case on any problem in uploading your files, you can submit the download link of your productions.
All participants are allowed to participate in all parts of festival and for each part; they can submit just one work.